Content Management Systems for your website
Make your own changes to your site
- Gain the ability to make your own content changes
- Alter text and headings in a simple interface
- Change images, add links, logos, icons and menus
- Tweak content for better search engine results
- Add new pages and hide older ones
- Keep a lid on costs with minimal input from your web designers
As your organisation changes, so can your website
- Add modules such as newsletter, blog and online e-commerce
- Ability to easily re-use page templates to create new pages
- Platform to create ever changing content
- Simple yet highly powerful administrator interface
- Dedicated SEO module increases page ranking
- Domain name management and acquisition
CMS Websites, London and Bristol
The ability to keep your site up to date allows you to keep your site’s users informed as your organisation changes. Additionally search engines love sites that change - it shows that a site is dynamic and more informative than its static competitors.
You can add prebuilt or custom-made modules to expand your site as your needs grow or change. Add news pagers, a blog, metadata, e-commerce, mailing lists and data capture facilities.
I was thrilled with the site Pete Poland and igeek produced, they fulfilled the brief 110%!
Charlie Hamilton James